M5fzr.jpg

Real classy

Floater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Chesterton
    Upon further review, I see a potential for a NWI Meet & Shoot pistol competition target. Bonus points for hitting the skittles. Negative points for the tea?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I had a thought... If I were to go out and buy those targets, does it make me racist? I mean, any perp could be walking down the street with skittles and a Arizona tea...

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I am just personally sick of hearing about it. As a side note though, if Zimmerman had been black, we would have never even known he shot anyone.

Reggywill

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Indy (Westside)
    It's funny how people get all worked up over what the news reports but does not care at all for the thousands of other people killed that they never hear about. I guess it's true, "out of sight, out of mind."

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I am just personally sick of hearing about it. As a side note though, if Zimmerman had been black, we would have never even known he shot anyone.

I can't remember a time when minority on minority crime was news worthy in this country.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I can't remember a time when minority on minority crime was news worthy in this country.

It never has been and that is my point. I see why some think the target is inappropriate, but I believe the makers intent is to show that the media frenzy is being fueled by those that would love to see a 1/2 white man crucified and not by those that believe in due process. If he was 1/2 black and 1/2 hispanic NOBODY would have even ran the story. So if they can make a profit while making a statement, then I am all for it. In fact, I would buy one.

Top Bottom