• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;soIyw8aOzdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soIyw8aOzdY[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I love the way he puts the value of loosing in perspective.

America is becoming systemically wussified.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well as a child of the Sixties, It wasn't this bad.

Oh heck no but its roots are there. I saw it. Took a while but the mindset changed and the end result is with us right now. We may have lost the handle on this.

Walking out to my truck from a lunch meet up a while back I had 2 hipsters start in on me for OC. Totally ignorant of the fact that I am looking at 2 idiot males in skinny jeans, tatted out, nail polish, appeared to have eye makeup on and sporting man buns. I was laughing so hard at them they just went away.
    Wow

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Systema Russian martial arts from the Cossacks emphasizes the same. Humbleness doesn't mean fearful except when it involves the Lord.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The half-filled bucket noisely splashes about, the full bucket is silent.

Words of wisdom. I'm stealing this and using it going forward. A small royalty will be owed to you by Rhino every time I use it.

Oh heck no but its roots are there. I saw it. Took a while but the mindset changed and the end result is with us right now. We may have lost the handle on this.

Walking out to my truck from a lunch meet up a while back I had 2 hipsters start in on me for OC. Totally ignorant of the fact that I am looking at 2 idiot males in skinny jeans, tatted out, nail polish, appeared to have eye makeup on and sporting man buns. I was laughing so hard at them they just went away.
    Wow

And obviously without much for brains as well, since they decided to start in on someone who is obviously carrying a firearm. There are 2 ways that goes... luckily for them it went the route of a laugh.

Top Bottom