• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    On its face, I say "so?"

I had no idea maintaining physical financial assets means you are guilty, or that those assets are automatically nefarious.

[rhetorical]
    How many here have significant stockpiles of fiancial assets stashed for the unthinkable? Are you guilty of illegal acts or corruption simply because you have some cash and precious metals too? /rhetorical

This is simply an attempt to use greed/jealousy to paint him as evil to the common man.

For my assumption, how much is too much if you are holding physical assets?
    I'm holding about $1.25 worth of physical assets in my couch cushions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't think so... :dunno:

"In conducting these court-authorized searches, agents found certain of the fruits of MENENDEZ's and NADINE MENENDEZ's corrupt bribery agreement with WAEL HANA, a/k/a "Will Hana," JOSE URIBE, and FRED DAIBES, the defendants, including cash, gold, the luxury vehicle, and home furnishings. "

"The conspiracy counts also charge his wife Nadine, and three people described as New Jersey associates and businessmen, Wael Hana, Jose Uribe and Fred Daibes."

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    On its face, I say "so?"

I had no idea maintaining physical financial assets means you are guilty, or that those assets are automatically nefarious.

[rhetorical]
    How many here have significant stockpiles of fiancial assets stashed for the unthinkable? Are you guilty of illegal acts or corruption simply because you have some cash and precious metals too? /rhetorical

This is simply an attempt to use greed/jealousy to paint him as evil to the common man.

For my assumption, how much is too much if you are holding physical assets?
    I'll go with, because if it was clean cash, it would be invested and making a return.
    Clean people, don't keep a half a million in cash on hand to go to the grocery store.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I'll go with, because if it was clean cash, it would be invested and making a return.
    Clean people, don't keep a half a million in cash on hand to go to the grocery store.
    Correct. High school educated people in INGOland keeping a few thousand in the coffee cans at their backwoods bugout latrine sites = emergency preps. Expected behavior in keeping with their education level, sensibilities, and position in life. They don't believe in coincidences, always have a conspiracy theory cooking, and are certain Joe Biden is about to step down, martial law will be declared, and "the system will crumble." They're just acting in accordance with who they are. It may be low-brow behavior, but not an indication of anything untoward. "They's just good peepul."

Highly-connected, wealthy people who a) believe in the system, b) profit off the system, and c) help perpetuate the system...keeping millions out of the bank? Jaah, that's a crook.

"Oh yeah, the connected people know the system is gonna crumble...that's why they keep millions on hand..." :oldwise:

Last edited:

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    If anyone believes there is an honest politician, then I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sale you dirt cheap. You should be able to pay it off in under 5 years. Who's interested? lol

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    My Father often used a statement he attributed to his Grandfather, likely born in the mid to late 1800s. It went something like this.

"The first term they're working for you. The second term and on they're working for themselves, so just take them out and hang'em."

There is probably a lot of wisdom in that statement...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Dupe

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If the upset would’ve happened and a Republican was the Governor of NJ… anybody think old Bob would be busted now?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's not going to be easy to get rid of Steakhouse Bob, NJ is very much a machine state.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Had an uncle that was a Rep back in the 40’s or 50’s and he said you either got crooked, got hurt or got out. He didn’t run for office again. Of course that was 70-80 years ago and I’m sure they’ve cleaned up their act by now.

Top Bottom