• ...and so much more!
  • cavallo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2023
    Brownsburg
    Just dont go fondle one. They are VERY nic

Much like it's mammalian namesake, I have yet to see one IRL.
    Me too. Only pictures so far. I was surprised to see above that someone said it was a 1911 grip angle. I made an assumption that, with a Glock magazine, it would have been a Glock grip angle. If true, I wonder how they accomplished that sorcery.

Admittedly, I can do the 1911 grip angle but I have to stop and think about it when I wonder why I don't see the front sight.

(I guess that is a bit of a confession ... now you know what brand I have entrenched my muscle memory with.)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont worry, we wont hold it against you.

And I'm not sure about the grip angles. Not sure how they would get a 1911 angle using a G17 mag. :dunno: I tried one at the NRAAM and it pointed well for me. And I carry a Glock.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Shoulda gone to the NRAAM. ;)
    That was my mistake
    Dont worry, we wont hold it against you.

And I'm not sure about the grip angles. Not sure how they would get a 1911 angle using a G17 mag. :dunno: I tried one at the NRAAM and it pointed well for me. And I carry a Glock.
    Gun was literally designed around the mag to get the 1911 grip angle.
    I have several hundred rounds through mine without a hiccup. Quality, IMHO is on par with any Nighthawk or Wilson pistol I've owned.
    :thumbsup:

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    Report back please. The customization tool is a great, and the website is done very nicely. I have watched the youtube reviews, and everyone seems to like them so far. I have a ton of glock 17 mags, and that would be a plus as well.
    Picked it up at the indoor range I go to. Put 200 rounds with no problems. I now have close to 750 rounds through it,still no malfunctions. Haven’t cleaned it at all.I am very impressed with it as has been all the others who have shot it. Going to go to 1000 rounds before field stripping it.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    It looks like stealth arms has started taking orders on the new parts
    Bull barrel
    New frame texture
    And new calibers should be soon (45 acp)

And the new parts don’t increase the prices that much the price on my build (with the parts above) went up about 100 bucks (if I remember correctly)

Top Bottom