Scores are up Atlanta Conservation Club: SCSA Scores

Thanks again to the RO's ::
    Dale S.
    chizzle
    Bruce J.
    m squared
    Gerald M.
    Rob377

Also thanks to Rob377 for getting the sun shades set up, they made a huge difference !!!

And Dale S. - - - our set-up and tear-down magician. (Any advanced amount of work is indistinguishable from magic...)

The July match will be on the 21st.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Scores are up Atlanta Conservation Club: SCSA Scores

Thanks again to the RO's ::
    Dale S.
    chizzle
    Bruce J.
    m squared
    Gerald M.
    Rob377

Also thanks to Rob377 for getting the sun shades set up, they made a huge difference !!!

And Dale S. - - - our set-up and tear-down magician. (Any advanced amount of work is indistinguishable from magic...)

The July match will be on the 21st.

Nice job Rob! Pretty dominant performance to win both Limited and Production!

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Here is a copy of Larry and Trish W's April and May project ::

The 2 SCSA matches that we provided for helped raise $866.00 toward the Henryville tornado support. At church today they announced the final total. $53,025.00 of the $94,500 Easter offering was handed out to those taking the challenge 8 weeks ago. Note the remaining $41,475.00 was available for anyone to use but was not. So it was keep to be added back into the final total.

The returned amount was 2.3 times or $121,957.50. So with the remaining funds which were not used the grand total was $163,432.50.

It was also announced that our church, Kingsway Christian Church, had teamed up with I.D.E.S, (
    http://www.ides.org) to build a house. In fact it was mentioned they would be asking for volunteers to go down to help build the house in the near future. Trish and I are hoping to be on a team. Additionally, money raised would be used to fund drinking water wells through the same I.D.E.S. group.

So again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to raise funds to help those in need. And a BIG THANK YOU to all the SCSA Shooters who were so generous!!

Sincerely,
    Larry

I thank you all, too...

Top Bottom