• ...and so much more!
  • G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    IS ON !

Last I checked, there is a 20% chance of precip. I am fairly sure that means we will get rain on Bay #2, but the other 4 bays will be dry.

We will be using the back side this month, including a long stage on Bay 8 called "The Speed of Sound".

If you would like to download PractiScore to your iPhone or Android, we might mess around with that some this month. ACC also has some tablets.

See you Saturday,

G7

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    This year we have been starting set-up at 8:30, instead of 8:00.

I made up a new stage while mowing the lawn today :: "Slide, Clyde". It has nothing to do with lawns or mowing.

See you tomorrow.

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    SCORES POSTED

Scores are up -- here ::

Atlanta Conservation Club: SCSA Scores

Saturday was the perfect day for a match. (I'm sure most would say that Sunday would have been perfect-er... But, not me. I like it cold.) :cool:

MMM, in case anyone notices the new division, is short for Micro Mini Mousegun. (I have a Freedom Arms 5-shot 22 that I like to shoot. It has a 1-inch bbl, and weighs about 4 oz, as near as I can tell.) To get a score for it, I shot one string, and multiplied by 4.
    If you have an NAA 22, and want to shoot it, let me know, maybe we could do 2 strings, drop the worst, and x4.

Thanks again to the RO's -- Dan, Mike W., Dale S., Mark S., and Aaron & JD Oz.

Also major kudos to Bill S. and Dale for tear-down and put-up !!!

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    ACC members :: $15
    Jr's :: Free with paid parent/guardian
    Fem's :: $5
    Range Officers :: Free
    Non-ACC :: $20
    Score Keepers :: $10
    Active Military :: Free

The next SCSA match will be 21 June 2014

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    That depends on how much you miss . . . But that said, bare minimum is 125 (clean match - only been done twice, by the same guy) up to around 300 (if you are going too fast). Like a lot of matches -- bring too much and take the extra back home with you. Bring 300 rounds, and see how that works for you.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Im really interested in doing this but have only shot steel at MCFG in Indy.
    MCFG does not draw from a holster at their steel matches will I have to do this (holster draw) at this event?
    trying to figure out what I need to do to compete at this steel challenge.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Im really interested in doing this but have only shot steel at MCFG in Indy.
    MCFG does not draw from a holster at their steel matches will I have to do this (holster draw) at this event?
    trying to figure out what I need to do to compete at this steel challenge.

All the rimfire divisions are low ready start.

You do not have to draw from the holster in the "GSSF" division for centerfire guns. GSSF here means "Go Shoot Steel Fast." It's a division setup to just come out and play without having to buy a holster, or for people that would like to try it out but aren't quite ready to be drawing a gun on the clock.

The other centerfire divisions like limited, open, and production are "from the holster" starts.

Top Bottom