• ...and so much more!
  • G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    The SCSA match for October is ON.

There will be a Shotgun side match -- 2 strings at the Texas Star, both count.
    2 divisions. SemiAuto -- and Other. (Other most likely will be pump guns, but if you (Raton Rick) want to bring a cowboy lever gun, cool. O/U, cool. SbS, cool.)
    BIRD SHOT. 10 rounds MIN. Bring a box...
    This may not fit well in PractiScore, so scores may have to be tallied and posted the old way. I will let you know at the match.
    FREE if you are entered with another gun, $5 if it is the only thing you want to shoot.
    Sights can be whatever you have on the gun, e.g. if you are using your 3-Gun rig.

Let's start setup at 8:00. It will be slightly different this Sat., in addition to the Star...

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    On scores :: The short story is -- PractiScore ate them. Only the shotgun scores survived :: http://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=31e402d9-824a-4168-8a05-1472f1569694

Rob and/or Mark will post the long (technical) explanation once it all gets sorted out.

For everyone who shot, I am sorry about this, and will offer a FREE match redeemable any time in 2014 or 2015.

For the next several years, I will have paper and pen that travels with the squad, to get the stage total jotted down for all shooters. INSURANCE . . . so we'll never need it...

mssmith44

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    The scores for the October ACC steel match are unfortunately lost. :ugh:
    With the last revision of Practiscore, they included templates with the stages for the steel challenge match.
    I used those templates as a starting point for the stages of our Match.
    The templates had a serious error in them. They caused the scoring program to write over the times as they were synched.
    Any other club that uses those templates will also have problems.
    The Practiscore people apologized for the problem and will be fixing it with their next update.
    The solution that I found out after the match is to delete all of their included templates and start from scratch.
    Please accept Practiscores and my apologies for all of these issues.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Mark

Top Bottom