• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    You missed my attempt to cheat by going prone!

My right shoulder is too jacked-up to shoot with my right hand or reload if I shoot left handed. If I transfer the gun from my left, I can kinda hold the gun in my right hand lower than usual and load a mag slowly, so I think I can get by better shooting steel since reload won'ts be under any kind of stress.

Sorry to hear that.
    Sounds like a trip to the sawbones is in order. You did not fall in slow motion or land softly this time.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    What a beautiful day for shooting steel! If you weren't there working on your tan/times you missed out. Nice to meet some new people and see some old friends. I did spy some INGO names/people and met a few others which is always great. I am always surprised by the numbers of rifles/carbines/.22's in the contest versus centerfire handguns. FIFTY TWO (52) entries. WOW!! five squads. I am ready for spring and some more contests. Bring it !!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What a day!

I've never shot that much weak hand only at one time. I missed a lot, but I eventually hit all of the targets. Swimming in gravel is not recommended!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am tired of all of the dents in planet Earth shaped like Rhino's face. Where is the respect?

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Shooters,

Thanks to all that attended.

A special thanks to the ROs, scorekeepers and the set up and tear down crews.

The results are in the mail and can be found at Practiscore, Riley's website and SCSA.

Sincerely,

Gary Chaney

GlocKnuckle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2018
    Charleston
    This was my first time shooting steel & first time shooting at Riley. You kids run a tight ship & the event was super fun. I will certainly be there on Apr 7 & try to improve my scores. :ar15:

I'd be remiss to not thank Marvin Exline, Dave Dillier & Brian Lacy for the pointers and tips!

Won't be able to make the WVPPS this month, but I plan to shoot jump into my first run & gun event on APR 15.

Have a good day friends!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I had a blast too. I was pretty happy with my scores, considering it was my first steel challenge and I shot limited. Next time I might have to shoot RFPI and limited. Looking forward to it!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I think I'm gonna have some more newbie youth for the April match. Now that the first one bit on it, there will be more interest.
    Kudos to Litlratt for doing a mini-clinic last year just for newbie youth. Maybe we could do that again sometime?

Top Bottom