• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway
    If I find a suitable holster I'll be shooting single stack, otherwise I'll have to go Production and use a Glock. Thanks again for your help.

Or you can shoot in the GSSF Division and start from the low-ready position. All rimfire starts from the low-ready position.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    I've had issues with uploading scores through the EZSteel software. The installation disc was given to Marc, who does WVs scores, and he was/is going to install it. If we use the Kindles tomorrow, an effort will be made to get the scores from Practiscore to EZSteel and then to SCSA for classification purposes.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    From the rules
    "May not be manufactured or cut lower
    than, and must cover the slide up to, 1/2”
    below the ejection port
    (belt slide “Yaqui”
    type holster exempt)."
    Looks OK to me.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    I checked the router coverage this afternoon and we can cover the whole range with the setup I put together today. With the router on the roof of the shade structure it covers about 95%. If I move it to the top of the berm that separates the bays from the rifle range it gets 100% coverage. The router is setup to run off a battery pack and should more than cover the typical event duration. I threw it all together from spare parts but it should at least work as a proof of concept. I think the shade will protect it enough from the sun to keep it from overheating.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Thanks to all that attended. A special thanks to the setup and teardown crews as well as the ROs and score keepers.
    The results are attached.
    No doubt it will be awhile before the Kindles are able to be used in local matches for Steel.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Thanks litlratt and bwframe for looking out for a noob. I had a great time! Hopefully I'll see everyone around this summer! :ingo:

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Very smooth match today, weather and numbers were perfect. Thanks to the RO's and crew.

Sorry I had to bail out to go recover the wife and the downed SUV. She ran over a good size piece of timber in the road and thought she trashed something because of the subsequent grinding noise. The entire extended family of her Ex was ready to start pulling of wheel bearing and replacing steering components to fix the "problem". Once I got there it took about 30 seconds to see that the she just bent a skid plate far enough to rub the axle. Three whacks with a hammer and all was good as new.

Top Bottom