• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I wanted some original targets, and I was trying to think of something I wanted to shoot at more than anything...

Then I remembered my childhood and playing NES Duck Hunt and that damn dog.

So I called my buddy at Bobcat steel and he said he'd hook it up.

So shortly after I gave him the order, he delivered the targets to me at Friday Night Steel at MCFG.

I have been busy so I just started painting them a couple of days ago, but I've got the stencils made (I had to make stencils because I'm going to have to paint these after every shoot, so I wanted to make it as easy as possible) and I have a couple of coats done...

I'll post up my work in progress pics, and then the finished product, (should be done on Friday. It's not that hard, but I have too many school projects due this week to spend spare time painting :( )

Anyway, here is what I have so far...

If anyone remembers playing duck hunt, I'm SURE you remember wanting to shoot the dog too...

IMG_1458.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

So I finished the dog, the duck needs work, gonna put some effort into him tomorrow...

IMG_1469.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Thanks for the positive responses! I really do hope to have it done this weekend as one of my friends I grew up with is coming to town for personal reasons, and I'm taking him shooting to blow off some steam.

I think it will be nostalgic for him too! (He's not really a shooter, but this may change his mind!)

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Have you seen that jerk of a dog laugh at you? He deserves it!

Yeah, but I had to wait until I was an adult. Dad was to cheap to by us stuff like that as a kid:rolleyes: Can't complain too much though he did buy me own gun when I was twelve:yesway: I was hooked way before that though:hooked:

Top Bottom