• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I bought this a awhile back, kitted it out with all the goodies, took it out all of twice in nearly 2 years. It's just sat in the safe otherwise, waiting for those damn zombies.

Beautifully balanced little rifle that's roughly the same length as a 10.5-12.5 barrel AR (depending on stock configuration of course). Handling of an SBR with the ballistics of a 16" carbine barrel.

Round count is under 300. I still have the original box,even. At least, I think I have it sitting in the disaster that is my garage at the moment. Cheapest I've seen these new is $1700+

Included:
    Trijicon MRO-C-2200004 2.0 MOA Adjustable Red Dot Sight with AC32067 Low Mount Adaptor, 1 x 25mm (will not sell separately unless rifle goes, don't ask.) (cost me $500, if you've got your own optic and don't need/want this, subtract that amount)
    Magpul 2 point sling ($30)
    2 30rd Steyr OEM mags ($30)
    1 42rd Steyr OEM mag ($30)
    Ratworx 20/20 Precision Sear Mod upgrade ($100)

Price for all of that - $2200.

That’s the cost of the rifle and the Trijicon - you’re basically getting the sling, extra mas and sear upgrade goodies for free, with no sales tax.

Not really looking for trades, but if you've got a low mileage Porsche 911 or perhaps a Ducati Monster you want to trade straight across, I'll consider it. Outside of that, probably not interested. :):

That said, I have a strong preference for a straight cash sale. I'm in Indy, but willing to drive a bit. I'll also want to see a DL and/or LTCH.

Pics (TLR-1 not included, but rail section it's mounted to is.)
    Full album here >>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsm3bSNvE

Aug by Rob_377, on Flickr

FXT23704.jpg by Rob_377, on Flickr

Aug by Rob_377, on Flickr

Untitled by Rob_377, on Flickr

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    [h=1]This thing is still sitting around waiting for the zombie undead boogaloo. I haven't shot it since original post, which tells me that I should probably sell it or trade it for something that I'll actually shoot, like a AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR.[/h]

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom