• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    After not making it down to Knob Creek this weekend I decided to stop into my favorite LGS Blythes in Griffith to buy a gun . I ended up buying the STG-44 .22cal rifle in the wooden crate ,if anyone was interested they have a handfull left in the wood crate and a few in the cardbord box. Im looking forward to firing this when I get out to the range in the near future . :rockwoot:

manygunsmike

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    After not making it down to Knob Creek this weekend I decided to stop into my favorite LGS Blythes in Griffith to buy a gun . I ended up buying the STG-44 .22cal rifle in the wooden crate ,if anyone was interested they have a handfull left in the wood crate and a few in the cardbord box. Im looking forward to firing this when I get out to the range in the near future . :rockwoot:

manygunsmike

My LGS had a couple last month and I debated buying one, but the lack of 22 lr and a sweet deal on a Colt 6940 kept me from getting it.

Let us know how it performs Mike.

mosinfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Congrats! My oldest son just picked one up a couple of weeks ago. We haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Whittakers sold him an extra mag (for the Ak version-lol) but were gracious enough to refund the $ the following wknd. Now we are looking for some extra mags. :)

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    Congrats! My oldest son just picked one up a couple of weeks ago. We haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Whittakers sold him an extra mag (for the Ak version-lol) but were gracious enough to refund the $ the following wknd. Now we are looking for some extra mags. :)

They have them listed at $599 (you could always ask about a better deal )

They do have some extra factory mags in stock

No .22 ammo on the shelf and Im not going to blast up my little stash so I will wait until more ammo is available.

manygunsmike

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    My LGS had a couple last month and I debated buying one, but the lack of 22 lr and a sweet deal on a Colt 6940 kept me from getting it.

Let us know how it performs Mike.

I will when I find some .22s I don't want to use up my little stash just yet.

I did find a 1953.9 dated T53 the other day its has non matching bolt but in good shape.

manygunsmike

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It was nice to meet you there Mike. I was the guy there with my brother.

There was a couple bags of 22. $13 for 100. I'll wait for the price to come down a little more.

Top Bottom