• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    Ugh. I've been on the prowl around the southside of Indianapolis for a month. Still no M&P Shield! On four different waiting lists.... Come on S&W!! I'm starting to think that this gun is vaporware.:dunno:

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    I have been looking for a while as well. I haven't seen one at all but am really interested. I decided to postpone the Shield until they are readily available and maybe give them some time to work any possible bugs out of them. I bought a 9c the other day which was on sale and fits my fullsize holsters.
    Still hoping to get one...just not holding my breath. They should be common place sometime like the other M&Ps are, I will get one then.

ssgsharp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Ugh. I've been on the prowl around the southside of Indianapolis for a month. Still no M&P Shield! On four different waiting lists.... Come on S&W!! I'm starting to think that this gun is vaporware.:dunno:
    . I. Hear from giy got hos week go daid had order still 7 week to het it

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    I haven't even seen one IRL. Have you even held one?

I owned one. I bought like the 3rd or fourth that Bradis got through the door. Ended up getting cash + a complete AR15 lower for it.

I regret letting it go. Keep checking out the interwebz, like GunBroker & AuctionArms . I'm going to probably have to buy one again. Even if I have to spend up to $540 for it like most of them charge :xmad:

Seriously though, it was a very nice gun.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I owned one. I bought like the 3rd or fourth that Bradis got through the door. Ended up getting cash + a complete AR15 lower for it.

I regret letting it go. Keep checking out the interwebz, like GunBroker & AuctionArms . I'm going to probably have to buy one again. Even if I have to spend up to $540 for it like most of them charge :xmad:

Seriously though, it was a very nice gun.

My story is similar. I had one, but I traded it away for a full sized M&P9 because I couldn't afford two guns at the time. I'm waiting for a phone call to tell me my next Shield has arrived.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    If you're willing to drive south a little ways I think the sport-n-garden on hwy 256 east of Austin stocks them regularly. His prices are pretty good as well. Cheapest in my area that I know of. Also if you're willing to drive for it, I'm pretty sure bite the bullet in Seymour can get you one

Top Bottom