• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    I applied for my LTCH on Oct.11 and it's still not here.:( Does anyone know who I can call to ask about it?

Also, with the AWB being so big right now, do you think it might delay the process of people getting their LTCH?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    My wife called ISP - they are running 13 weeks or more right now due to the overload.

On the good side - that's a lot of gun owners. And we need very one of 'em.

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    I applied for my LTCH on Oct.11 and it's still not here.:( Does anyone know who I can call to ask about it?

Also, with the AWB being so big right now, do you think it might delay the process of people getting their LTCH?

I'm not sure you can find that out but you can check on your money order. I just received my duplicate last week. I got it in the mail almost a month after my money order was cashed. I don't recall when I sent it in but I'm guessing it was a month before that.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    My money order was cashed 9/25 and I'm still waiting. There's a sticky thread in this section that you can browse through to get an idea of how long it is taking people to receive theirs.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I applied for my lifetime license on 6/18/12 and it finally came in the mail today 12/20/12. I'm so glad that I do have have to go thru this again. Good grief.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Thanks, that means I got about another month or so. I'd rather wait because of an overload than wait because their slow.

HAHAHAHAH, you're waiting because of both. If it was just an overload it'd be a short turn around still, my wife was like 4-7 weeks, I was 8-12. We both online app'ed and visited LEO for the prints.

Top Bottom