• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Ordered 2 suppressers via Suppressor Shop and they did all the paperwork...NICE

Also received E-mails stating the form 3s were approved and the form 4s submitted and they were shipped to the dealer on 4/1 and 5/16

More waiting...

Also, last week submitted an E-form 1 for another SBR...this is fun...not the waiting though.

TNLongShot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2015
    Charlestown
    It's slowed to a crawl since I ordered my suppressor in January. At that point it was looking like a 5 month turn around. I would've had it at the 6 month mark, however the dealer put "OMG" for the model on the form 4 instead of "Omega", so it was kicked back on 5-27-16 for clarification. They sent it back corrected on 6/1/16, so hopefully it's coming any day.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I ordered from Silencer Shop for the first time the other night and I was pretty happy with the overall ease of the process. My LGS is one of their options and it works out super well for me. He is supposed to be getting one of their kiosks for photographs and fingerprints here soon too so I'm more than happy with what Silencer Shop does. The only thing I can complain about is that they don't carry DeadAir and are losing SilencerCo which are my two current brands of choice.

I ordered mine in August and didn't get it until March.

Wow! I ordered a couple in January and I have them already!

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    When two of the biggest and best players in the suppressor game are conspicuously absent, it sure makes me wonder (no matter how good and convenient their process and service might be).

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    When two of the biggest and best players in the suppressor game are conspicuously absent, it sure makes me wonder (no matter how good and convenient their process and service might be).

From what I understand it has to do with MAP Minimum Advertised Pricing. I think Silencer Shop was trying to sell cheaper and get a higher volume which was hurting some of their dealers... I could be wrong but I was kinda curious about it too! Especially since like I was saying, those are my two brands of interest.

Top Bottom