Stir the pot... Your preferred subcompact 9mm.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I am carrying a CZ Rami.
    I use the extended mag as my hands are a little to big for the standard mag.
    I also, occasionally, carry a CZ PO-7.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    One of these. :)

P365s.jpg

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    With concealment as the top priority, specifically in 9mm, I chose the Glock 43. No regrets with any aspect of it.

Also, ISMI (https://www.ismi-gunsprings.com/) came out with a recoil spring / guide rod that actually seems to reduce the perceived muzzle flip. It may be my imagination, but it actually seems that way when I shoot it.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    The Beretta APX Carry had a double action trigger designed for purse and pocket carry. Since the trigger is not the same as the rest of the APX line it tends to get automatically dismissed. But it shoots very well and with a little trigger polishing it would be excellent.

The Springfield Armory XDS often gets overloiked but is high quality, good shooter and essilt concealable.

You really cannot beat the P365 in my humble opinion.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    The Beretta APX Carry had a double action trigger designed for purse and pocket carry. Since the trigger is not the same as the rest of the APX line it tends to get automatically dismissed. But it shoots very well and with a little trigger polishing it would be excellent.

Out of the box, 4 mags in from Mr Older and Shakier (me), 7 yards. Ought to do...:
    UQir8BF.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My favorite was a Taurus G2C which I put an 18rd P226 mag in to fit my hand. I ran over 600rds without cleaning or lubricating after the doing so out of the box. My sister wanted it so I gave it to her for a birthday gift.

She doesn't use the 18rd magazine as it's to big for her but she loves the 12+1.
    I actually loved it. May have to get another one some day.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well, since I just paroled a 3rd Gen Glock-26, that I have had in my safe since 2003, I guess that would now be the one, since I am a .40 fella (G-27).

Top Bottom