• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apsjiml

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I would like to put an adjustable stock on my mossberg 500. What would you reccommend, currently I have the grip is all. Is intrafuse any good?

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I have the ProMag one on my Winchester 1300 (same basic gun) It works better and i like the feel of it better than the ATI (friend has it on his gun). No complaints at all.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've seen some mixed reviews on the Knoxx and had asked some first hand opinions in my thread. My 870's folding Butler Creek stock broke. I hadn't put more than a box or two of shells through that gun.

My thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...un_replacement_stock_opinions.html?highlight=

I'd be similarly concerned with Intrafuse as it's made by Tapco. You're talking about the TGS-12 right?

I want adjustable length of pull so I can switch between barrels and use for the gun + a smooth pistol grip without finger grooves.

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I have a Knoxx comp stock on one Mossberg 500, and a Knox recoil reducing adjustable stock on another Mossberg 500, and would recommend either. They work great and are very well made.

Dave

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Look into Messa Tactical. They are a little pricy, but they give you the option of getting whatever stock and grip you want and they are solid. I am looking at getting one for my 500.

Edit I had the ATI and it sucked, I am running the old wood on it now until I get the messa

Last edited:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Look into Messa Tactical. They are a little pricy, but they give you the option of getting whatever stock and grip you want and they are solid. I am looking at getting one for my 500.

Edit I had the ATI and it sucked, I am running the old wood on it now until I get the messa

+1 on Messa, their stuff is killer. And as far anything from ATI, you can pretty much count on it sucking.

Top Bottom