Stolen gear in Angola, various AK mags and new Chinese drum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ssylvester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    I recently had some gear stolen by a male family member I trusted in the house. I would be willing to reward someone for the return of the gear.
    1 new Chinese back loading drum mag
    4 US Palm red bakelite AK30 mags
    2 US Palm FDE AK30 mags
    1 Clear 30 rd bulgy mag
    Several surplus steel mags with US made followers, some with the US Palm rebuild kits and some with the Arsenal polymer followers.
    It was stolen and sold by Ken Sylvester in the Angola area. If all is returned there will be a reward. Thanks!

ssylvester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Yes but there really isn't anything they can do. I've written it off but figure it's worth a shot to make a post on the tiny chance an unsuspecting member purchased the goods.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes but there really isn't anything they [STRIKE]can do[/STRIKE] are willing to do given manpower, money, size of the crime, and overall willingness to help. I've written it off but figure it's worth a shot to make a post on the tiny chance an unsuspecting member purchased the goods.

FIFF (Fixed It For Frank) :):

I had a $20 computer backup battery stolen in a smash and grab from the backseat of my car one night several years ago. IMPD actually came and lifted prints. (not my request) So it all depends on the officers, and what they are motivated to do. :dunno:

ssylvester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    FIFF (Fixed It For Frank) :):

I had a $20 computer backup battery stolen in a smash and grab from the backseat of my car one night several years ago. IMPD actually came and lifted prints. (not my request) So it all depends on the officers, and what they are motivated to do. :dunno:
    It seems to be the way it is.

Top Bottom