• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I know there have been a number of threads about break-ins lately, which always appear to spike around the holidays. Looks like these guys have been busted.

Hot guns wind up in city | guns, investigation, police - TribTown.com

No mention on where they found the guns though in terms of "burried in a field" or sold on the street.

Good reminder to make sure you are extra careful this time of year.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Seems some vehicles were stolen as well. I kind of heard about one one of those. ;) Trust me it was in pristine shape before the robbery. :laugh:

What is not a joking matter is all of the anhydrous thefts. :xmad:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Seems some vehicles were stolen as well. I kind of heard about one one of those. ;) Trust me it was in pristine shape before the robbery. :laugh:

What is not a joking matter is all of the anhydrous thefts. :xmad:

Saw that they had taken a "Work Truck" or two, and one seemed to have some connection to your employer. Wasn't yours was it? :D

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    ding ding ding ding we have a winner!!!!
    this should be the standard of thieves, or we can just chop off there hands. The Middle East did something right on that one.:rockwoot:

I do agree we need stiffer penalties for offenders, but think that is a bit over the top. I don't want any form of Sharia law practiced here.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I do agree we need stiffer penalties for offenders, but think that is a bit over the top. I don't want any form of Sharia law practiced here.

I'm pretty sure that concept is older than Islam itself, but that was a really classy way to drag bigotry into the thread.

I swear, sometimes INGO is worse than Fox News.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'm pretty sure that concept is older than Islam itself, but that was a really classy way to drag bigotry into the thread.

I swear, sometimes INGO is worse than Fox News.

I'm pretty sure it is older then Islam too. In the Old Testament (pre Christianity, Pre Islam) there is a lot of "eye for an eye" references. Not sure where you are going with the bigotry part, but I'd be happy to discuss offline as religious debates are generally discouraged on the forum.

I'm simply saying that your suggestion of cutting off of hands as punishment is extreme, and right now Sharia law in the Middle East is one of the forms of law that still enforces such physical penalties for crimes.

Top Bottom