Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    4196891.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Today my roommate stole a large amount of items totaling thousands of dollars.

32 years old and has tattoos all over his arm. He was seen looking into another home owners garage.

Some guy, in Kokomo, let a "stripper" sleep in a "spare" room, where he kept all his guns .....

16, are now missing .....

Fox 59, Indy, just reported this .....
    OP had a male stripper as a roomate?

Oh how the turns have tabled....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Brand new fully loaded 1985 black with orange strip kit no "T" tops. Grey interior. 305 was a serious Turd. 15.99 best at the park.
    I restored it at 125K frame off. New drive train. 16th "B" day gift to my son. It ran so much better when I was done with it.

In my car sales days, we had 2 Monte Carlo SSs over the 3 years I was there. One was a red '85, but our body guy had repainted it, so I don't know the original color. One was a black '86. This was from '92 to '95. Those cars brought people in....eventually buyers.

Yes, the 305 was a turd. At the same time we had the black one, we had a Fiero GT. A turd by today's standards, but that V6 (4spd?) ate the Monte's lunch. Fastest car we had was a '90 Mustang LX 5.0. For some reason, we had to replace the clutch.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Some guy, in Kokomo, let a "stripper" sleep in a "spare" room, where he kept all his guns .....

16, are now missing .....

Fox 59, Indy, just reported this .....

I'd think the word sleep. should probably have been in "" more than the others

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One of the benefits to living on the road to Aintry is that no one wants to visit your house, even UPS. One driver even told me he was looking for the guy with the banjo.;)

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    For all those Monte Carlo owners out there, I was making a joke. I just couldn't find the purple icon. But seriously, I have known some jerks in Monte Carlos but I'm sure it wasn't anyone here.

Yeah, my ex-husband used to have one, too...lol. I don't think he's on here, but he was kind of a jerk back then...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That sucks. :(
    My husband often gives me crap because i am very careful and want to get to know people better before ever inviting them into our home. Want to go out to dinner, go motorcycling, shooting range, etc? Fine. I'm just not quick to let new "friends" into our home nowadays, and there are good reasons. Hope you get your stuff back, the guy sounds like a real loser.

Very solid advice!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Fuddy Duddys.

I've known some female dancers that were well worth 16 guns.
    Some were only worth a Taurus but they could all be rated on the gun AND Budweiser scale.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    That sucks. :(
    My husband often gives me crap because i am very careful and want to get to know people better before ever inviting them into our home. Want to go out to dinner, go motorcycling, shooting range, etc? Fine. I'm just not quick to let new "friends" into our home nowadays, and there are good reasons. Hope you get your stuff back, the guy sounds like a real loser.

That is a good policy. My sister couldn't understand why we didn't want her sons GF in the house under any circumstances...I pointed out it was her mothers myspace page where she was friends with thieves, arsonists, and other assorted criminals. There is no reason to trust strangers, they have earned nothing.

Top Bottom