STOLEN Trailer/RV - Please keep an eye out for me!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Well, it's a longshot but I'll put up here what I did on craigslist.

I'm offering $500 to anyone who finds this trailer. I'm getting pictures from my dad, but it's pretty straightforward. If you see it, you can snap a picture with your phone and I can for sure tell if if that's it or not. It's plain white with no decals with the numbers 232 on the front, assuming it hasnt been painted or removed (probably has)

It's worth a shot.

Stove

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We had a cargo trailer stolen from our locked business lot. Never turned up. Trailers are much easier to re-title then cars and trucks. Thank goodness when they got ours we had just taken out kettle corn popper out, it was worth much more than the trailer!!

Good luck in the search. I will keep an eye out on the northside!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Damn man I'm sorry to hear about that. I really hope they find it in decent condition. I can't imagine putting all that work into it and it getting stolen. :n00b:

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    One went missing from Keystone RV a few years ago that was recovered with no damage.

Several days after it disappeared, they got a call from the cops asking why it was sitting in the infield at the Speedway.
    The thieves just wanted to see the race. They even left the protective plastic on the carpet.

So there is a chance that you will get it back unharmed.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    One went missing from Keystone RV a few years ago that was recovered with no damage.

Several days after it disappeared, they got a call from the cops asking why it was sitting in the infield at the Speedway.
    The thieves just wanted to see the race. They even left the protective plastic on the carpet.

So there is a chance that you will get it back unharmed.

One can only hope!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Woo! Glad to hear it's found!!

I kind of wished they had the manpower to stake it out to actually catch whomever came to move it but at least it's in good condition and you've got it back!!

Top Bottom