• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Stopped in ITP yesterday. Nice guys with a good selection of firearms and a very nice selection of Glocks. I'll go back. Now if they can get the pizza guy to drop of the right pizza... lol

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Stopped in ITP yesterday. Nice guys with a good selection of firearms and a very nice selection of Glocks. I'll go back. Now if they can get the pizza guy to drop of the right pizza... lol
    Thanks for coming by. Maybe next time we can send you home with one of the Glocks. They are selling well. That whole pizza thing, I thought that only happend at the drive through. Guess it happens with delivery as well. Haha

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    i'm gonna be looking for them at the 1500...somehow i missed them in january. i do agree they have a very nice shop,now if they can get Brian to do some work around there :)
    Haha. I don't have to work anymore since I run the place. Great part about being a business owner you never work and all you do is take exotic trips around the world and hob nob with the rich and famous. :laugh: That's what I heard anyway. Come by and see us at the 1500. We have a pretty big set up.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Thanks for coming by. Maybe next time we can send you home with one of the Glocks. They are selling well. That whole pizza thing, I thought that only happend at the drive through. Guess it happens with delivery as well. Haha
    No problem. The place is real nice. When the Gen 4 23 gets here... then I'm "in trouble"

Next time call Donato's lol and see you at the 1500

Last edited:

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I wish I lived closer to Indy Trading Post, I would become a pest! I love the old G I Joes they have on display. lol

meldusty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    I stopped by their booth at the 1500. They had time to chat and offered me a great deal on a Taurus 22. I am doing a little research first. Seems to me they might be worth the drive from Brownsburg.

Top Bottom