• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwsoccer

Marksman
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Drove down to your store today only to be turned away. Based upon your Facebook page you are open at 10 but apparently that is incorrect. Might want to get it updated.

MrGreatshot

Plinker
    Sep 5, 2012
    Indiana
    The store opened at 10 years ago but nobody came in that early on Sunday so it was changed. I know you approached one of our part time employees has he was trying to get in to prepare the store to open. He does not have the authority to let customers in before we open. As this is a security risk. Thank you for letting us know about the Facebook issue the store has some IT guys that are suppose to do their job and keep up with that. Brian will put a fire under them I suspect. We apologies for the inconvenience. We do hope you come back and shoot or just look around.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Drove down to your store today only to be turned away. Based upon your Facebook page you are open at 10 but apparently that is incorrect. Might want to get it updated.

I apologize for that. I had no idea that time was on there. Thank you for letting us know and it has been changed.

Top Bottom