• ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Good for him. read this part.

The newspaper said Castillo was in critical but stable condition at hospital after suffering gunshot wounds to his left shoulder, left abdomen and legs.
    According to the Chronicle, Castillo apparently initially didn't realize he'd been shot until after he untied his wife.

He kept going not realizing he'd been shot 4+ times, and that was just because of the adrenaline rush. Imagine what it would be like for a cracked out/meth addict that you were trying to put down. Its a good reminder for all us out there with low capacity firearms to carry spare magazines. You never know how many shots its going to take to put ur assailant down!

+1 for the owner
    -3 for the bad guys
    This. I've heard more than a few people say, "If I need more than "X" number of shots I'm dead anyway".

You can never go wrong with more. I always carry two spare double stack mags. If I ever carried single stack I would prob carry 4 spares.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    My wife laughs at me for having an extra mag in every room of our house. Stories like this make back me up.
    Hope this man makes a full recovery and receives the credit from others around him that he well deserves.

Top Bottom