• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I am truly sorry folks, this weather has me putting in 60-70 hour weeks and I haven't had the energy to sit and write. Basically you all have read what I have written besides some notes and such. I will try and get an update posted this week. Bare with me, Monther nature is at fault.. lol

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Folks I am sorry for getting you hooked on my stories and then abandoning them. Life interrupted, work interrupted, had my computer hacked and ransomware had the last two years of my files encrypted. When I went to pull from my back ups the worm infiltrated my back ups and destroyed them as well.

Word to the wise, written files aregood..

Hackers are the lowest form of lifenext to kid touchers. I have recovered someof my writing, none of my photos and none of my other data.

I had to “steal” back all of thestories beginnings off of INGO and other places they were posted and have lostall of my notes. I am back at it. Updates soon..

Thanks Mouse. Miss ya buddy..

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    You can also burn to DVD. Would be tough to fill a DVD with txt files (word docs, etc). Pics and vids are another matter. If on a write-once substance, then even a hack or malware later can't erase or damage those files. (modifying them means saving as a new version).

Sorry about the hack. Stinks.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Steve blurted out, “A guerlla style invasion on American soil? Who in their right mind would try this.” To which Tasha replied ”With the country having been stripped of a lot of its freedoms people were not able to stand and fight as the fore fathers had intended us to. Sheeple were too dependant on the wrong things.”

As the news report wrapped up it looked like both coasts and some of the Mexican border was being controlled by the invaders.

As Steve sat down he ran back through the mental listof preparations they had ready. Stevec aught himself wondering about the kids. The kids that weren’t at the compound. His two and Tasha’soldest. Steve asked if there was any word from Margie or Lee or Michael. Tasha replied no and nodded. Steve could seeher eyes welling up. Steve took Tasha by the hand and said it would be alright. The man above would look out for them and hopefully lead them home.

Tasha sat down and as the couple sat hand in hand praying for their children Lynn came in the kitchen and asked what was forlunch. Steve looked at his watch and realized it was nearly 11 AM. Time was moving very fast.

Tasha answered Lynn with a question, “What would you like to have?” About the time Lynn was opening her mouth to answer her mother Fred barged in the kitchen nearly yelling Deer Tacos!! To which everyone laughed.. No one called deer meat venison around the house, And Fred who had reluctantly tried it a few years back fell in love with the taste of deer over beef.

Lynn spoke up, “not again, we just had them Saturday” to which Tasha replied shaking her head in agreement, not today son.. and they all kind of giggled as Fred slumped from disappointment. Lynn spoke up saying she wanted hot dogs andmac n cheese.

Tasha looked at Fred to see him smirk an ok. Lynn and Tasha looked at Steve, who voiced an opinion, cut my dogs up and throw”em in with my mac n cheese and I am in to which Lynn scrunched up her nose and said yuck.. Jameson mac n meat as Steve called it was a staple during his bachelor days..

Top Bottom