• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    My boss reminded me of this story a few days ago, and i figured it had been long enough, time to talk about it.
    About ten years ago, i was working for papa johns as a manager. I was closing one evening when the phone started ringing. I answered to hear the frantic voice of a friend of mine, we will call him John. He was working at the store a few miles away. He asked me if i had the key to the security vcr.( vcr ha ha ha) i said yes, why? He said one of his drivers came into the store, and was showing him his brand new glock 9mm, when the gun magically went off and almost shot John. It did however hit the makeline, and killed it. which for those who do not know, these are not cheap. His next statement was "why are you laughing!?" By this point i had almost fell out of my chair.
    he said he needed my key to get the tape and erase it. and now he says "Why the f##k are you still laughing!?" After i stopped which took a few minutes, i told him no you can not have my key. i then told him to call the gm and tell him what happened. this was obiously the drivers fault and not his. well he decided to go a different route. he ripped open the metal box containing the vcr. took the tape. and the took a dough tray dolly and repeatly rammed it into the makeling were the bullet hole was to make it look like the dolly did the damage.
    Well the next day i get a call from corporate. they wanted to know if John owned a gun. I said no, because at that time he did not own a gun. They told me,.................. wait for it.......................... they found the bullet laying inside the makeline. all that and he didnt even take the bullet? :laugh:
    well he was fired. the driver who shot the makeline was not fired, as John never told who actually did it.
    But dont worry, this is papa johns. nobody stays fired for long. John got his job back a few months later, and was fired yet again, for sexual harassment. if you are good boys and girls, i will tell you that story later. its even better.

Last edited:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    if you are good boys and girls, i will tell you that story later. its even better.

How good to we have to be? Real good or just semi good? Because I haven't heard the other story yet and I don't want to be really good and then find out it was not worth being that good:):

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    How good to we have to be? Real good or just semi good? Because I haven't heard the other story yet and I don't want to be really good and then find out it was not worth being that good:):

:): Like being "just good enough" for Santa to show up with Christmas presents. You wouln't want to waste too much good... for nothing extra.

Directed to John in the OP's story. What a maroon.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I agree .. but watch for lead..

:dunno: In my world, there is no such thing as bad pizza.:dunno:

I'll take mine sans lead and copper, please.

I think you are being to judgemental. Better ingrediants better pizza means freasher ingrediants. Some of that is meat that has to be killed before the pizza can be made. John just got a little excited and forgot to open the fridge door before blasting away.

I know, John did not do the shooting, but to this day he is the one that gets the blame.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville

:): Like being "just good enough" for Santa to show up with Christmas presents. You wouln't want to waste too much good... for nothing extra.

Directed to John in the OP's story. What a maroon.

As for the rest of the story. I may have to tell that one in a pm. Not real graphic, but may hurt papa Johns image, and I still work there. But I will pm all who want to hear it.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    No one else has asked. What the heck is a "make line"?

Great big thing that they make pizza on. Holds all the toppings, etc

Spent many hours on one of those at Dominos in my youth.

Pizza_Make_Line_Table_L_13411.jpg

Top Bottom