• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85Cosmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    West Lafayette
    Stout Field always a good show. Lots of used and older guns with plenty of poly guns for the younger crowd. You never know what will be there, which is half the fun. Be there Saturday!!!

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    Tom and Karen are good people and they run a good gun show. I was at one of his Broadbent Arena Louisville shows and about a 1/2 hour before closing Sunday he brought over a Colt Diamondback .38 and made me a good price. I passed and then it haunted me. I called Tom the next morning and nailed it down. He started driving south and I went north and we met up in Scottsburg. Still got the D'back and it's one of my favorites. :D

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Should I assume because it is a gun show at a National guard facility no firearms will be permitted to be carried? ��

As with most gun shows all guns must be cleared and checked at the door. However what you CC is none of my personal business or information.
    Dan

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went this morning. It seemed to be a little different mix of vendors at this show. Most of the usual ones were there, but a couple weren't and there were new ones in their place. I didn't get much... box of surplus 6.5x53r, a pound of Unique, and a couple ammo cans. Saw a couple of old milsurp rifles I would've liked to have had, but they were out of my price range.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm going to check it out tomorrow. If you see an old guy wearing a INGO hat with a good looking blonde on his arm, that's me. Say hello.

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    I went this afternoon. Had a great time with family. Picked up a couple boxes of ammo. So did my brother. Stopped in at O'Charlies for a good meal afterwards. It's become a tradition.

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I went this morning also. Picked up a Troy PAR in 5.56. I've only seen one other in person and the guy wouldn't deal. Picked this one up from a verified vendor. The goal for this is subsonic suppressed. Can't do that with an AR. Also picked up a scope and some other small items. Once again this show delivered. As Goldtrigger said it's become a tradition.
    Dan

Last edited:

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I made the show Sat morning-----kinda crowded------I spent about 500.00 more than planned---------but, I found a addition to my collection Happy--Happy-----I think it was worth the 1 hour drive'
    See ya'll next week at Tipton----------------I think it is the best show in Central Indiana

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lots of handguns but I didn't look at prices. I didn't notice a lot of holsters.
    Dan

There was one table (vendor is at every Stout Field show) as soon as you walk in the small room that had a table full of holsters, but they were mostly vintage revolver holsters. I don't think I saw much in the way of "modern" holsters (Kydex and whatnot).

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    There was one table (vendor is at every Stout Field show) as soon as you walk in the small room that had a table full of holsters, but they were mostly vintage revolver holsters. I don't think I saw much in the way of "modern" holsters (Kydex and whatnot).

I forgot about him for the reason you gave. I was thinking modern holsters. Thanks,
    Dan

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    They had a new guy making kydex holsters in the the big room while you shop. It was his first time at this show but I'm sure he'll be back next time.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I wandered by here to see what kind of Field Guns they had at this Stout Show...got anything in a PaK 75? 40MM bofors? Then I realized....

Top Bottom