Straight from the 2012 Democrat Platform............Gun Control "IS" coming!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    That is if the "ONE" gets re-elected.

Link for varification, if you have the stomach for it.
    The Democratic Party Platform | Democrats.org

Me, after reading this garbage, I am going to take a shower!
    Ahh...just a spoonful of sugar, then we'll let the medicine go down. There you go, that's much better now. If anyone thinks that these clowns will stop at "reasonable" gun control laws, then I hope they are not reproducing. We have enough idiots already.:twocents:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ahh...just a spoonful of sugar, then we'll let the medicine go down. There you go, that's much better now. If anyone thinks that these clowns will stop at "reasonable" gun control laws, then I hope they are not reproducing. We have enough idiots already.:twocents:
    You're spot on here. "Trust Us..We just want reasonable regulation" The problem with that is they want regulation in increments to make it appear that they don't want the whole pie but when they do manage to get a few regulations and it's proven not to work they say "We need more regulations" until they finally get the pie.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - The 2nd Amendment

Indiana State Constitution - Article 1 Section 32. "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."

It never fails to amaze me the absolute lack of comprehension of the written language ...

Semper Fi brother...^^^^^Can't say it better than they did^^^^

beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    Give me Liberty or give me Death! We will never allow that as long as when it really comes to it banding together to be come a loud stern voice that says no more. Take the rights away from criminals and have some stern common sense laws on people who break the law. but not to the people that live our life in the presuit of happiness and will not lay down.. will never laydown.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Ah, but the do want 'reasonable' restrictions. According to their definition 'reasonable' restrictions will make weapons legal only in the hands of those with a .gov employee ID. I doubt that they would even allow Elmer Fudd guns as hunting is just so wrong!

This is the reason that I make such an issue out of letting the .gov redefine language. Given that power, they can make anything said or written mean whatever they want it to.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I'm not going to read this whole thread. Can someone just tell me whether people are panicked enough that I can sell off my rifles at an obscene markup to people convinced that "Obama's gonna grab our guns?"

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not going to read this whole thread. Can someone just tell me whether people are panicked enough that I can sell off my rifles at an obscene markup to people convinced that "Obama's gonna grab our guns?"
    Considering that I saw a normal WASR being sold for $650 a few days ago, I'd say that the panic has already gripped some people.

Top Bottom