• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Thinking about getting rid of the dish and have a few questions.
    Anyone watching Reelz on Peacock ? How do you like it?

Anyone have Discovery + , How do you like it?

Anyone using Paramount +, How do you like it

I already have Disney + for the grandkids, so not to concerned with people's recommendations on it.
    These 4 streaming services will be about 1/4 of the price of dish

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    We dropped cable about 2 years ago and have multiple streaming services. Look into bundles, they will save you quite a bit of money.
    We have Discovery + and I watch it a lot. Some of the shows that are on it get delayed quite a bit. Like the street outlaw shows. The new episodes of the main show come out the day after they air on TV but the side shows like After hours and F&A won't come out until the whole season is over then they will put the entire season out at once.
    We have the Paramount + bundle with Showtime. There are a few shows I like on Paramount but without Showtime I don't think I would do it again.
    We also do Hulu bundle (ad free but not live) that is bundled with ESPN, Disney, and Starz. Those are watched the most in our house. You get a lot of content including a lot of current broadcast shows on that one.
    There are some good free streaming services out there also but you have to watch some ads (not as bad as regular broadcast TV) Tubi is my favorite of them. There are a lot of 80s and 90s movies along with a lot of horror movies, if you are into that stuff, for no money at all. There are other free ones out there also if you look

Top Bottom