• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Just out of curiosity I just graduated from college and may be relocating hopefully within the state will I have any issues with registering for my $200 tax stamp, then moving before its processed? As of now I'm living with my parents.

No. The paperwork will just come to their house. Supposedly the ATF forms won't be forwarded to a new address, so for people who move and have strangers at the address, it's more of an issue. Once you get the paperwork back, just file a 5320.20 for permanent move to your new address. If it's in state, you don't have to bother, though ATF will appreciate if you do.

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I've been looking into efiling, and noticed on the form 4 of the current owner has it labeled as SBS (Short Barreled Shotgun) Shouldn't it be labeled as a DD (Destructive Device)?

hawg9259

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    brazil
    yes it should, the owner didnt change it over as the were just sold at first as nfa class 3, then law changed the to the DD classifcation

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Note the "Street sweeper" guns never had a great reputation, but the cosmetically similar Striker (Sentinel Arms) guns were very well made. Some folks call all of them Street sweepers so beware.

Top Bottom