• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    HA i only worked ONE day at the nut club nut festival(i say that caue only CRAZY people go there), and john you picked the WRONG day, i went on saturday, and worked from 4-8(during the parade) and by then we had sold out of almost everything!, so not much work!

alas i did my civic duty, and helped out my childrens former band, i did go a little early to eat(spent 20.00) parked for free(the best job perk about my part time job)as close as you can get to the nut club nut festival.

people watching at its best is at the nut club nut festival, i saw a dude with liberty spikes(id guess two feet) i saw a lady on her rascal scooter just about run over a small family(this is the same lady who drives her scooter through drive thru's and down covert ave at night WITHOUT any lights) i saw so many open cariers it'd make your head spin, and by open carry i mean booze, one guy said that a bar had a cooler on the street, and was selling them to anybody that walked up!

ah, the nut club nut festival, where everybody but the west siders go, and the the people who live or work in the area HATE the nut club nut festival!
    (the west siders are smart...they don't go!)

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    HA i only worked ONE day at the nut club nut festival(i say that caue only CRAZY people go there), and john you picked the WRONG day, i went on saturday, and worked from 4-8(during the parade) and by then we had sold out of almost everything!, so not much work!

Au contrair mon frère! By working 2:00-6:00 the bulk of the time had very few customers. Nothing to do but stand around, braid each others hair and talk about periods and stuff.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Civic duty isn't anything to do with community service, is it? Just that someone had mentioned a parole officer...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Au contrair mon frère! By working 2:00-6:00 the bulk of the time had very few customers. Nothing to do but stand around, braid each others hair and talk about periods and stuff.

tmi snorko tmi!

Civic duty isn't anything to do with community service, is it? Just that someone had mentioned a parole officer...

dont judge me...you got no right to judge me! (besides i paid my debt to society!)

i did get a wild look yesterday when i said, last time i wore a button up shirt was in court!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I went to an IU-UK football game a few years back with a buddy of mine. I remember asking him "since when did they get high school chicks to cheer at college football games"?

He just kinda grinned and said "we're getting old".

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I love Bloomington and all the lovely coed's that grace the campus! But the sad reality is that my child is now starting to save for my granddaughter's college education. I had a wake-up call a few years ago when I rode my motorbike down to the southside Hooters and had an extremely hot waitress at my table. I turned on my considerable charm and she sat down and talked for a bit, I was thinking, "You still "got it" dude! when she leaned over, patted my hand and said, "You're really nice, you remind me of my Dad."

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I work at Purdue in the IT field and most of the students are IT lacking and everytime you do something minuscule but makes their life easier, they bring you treats

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I love Bloomington and all the lovely coed's that grace the campus! But the sad reality is that my child is now starting to save for my granddaughter's college education. I had a wake-up call a few years ago when I rode my motorbike down to the southside Hooters and had an extremely hot waitress at my table. I turned on my considerable charm and she sat down and talked for a bit, I was thinking, "You still "got it" dude! when she leaned over, patted my hand and said, "You're really nice, you remind me of my Dad."

i was at a local establishment the tends to employ shall we say "single moms"(i.e. strip club) with a friend, when a rather attractive young lady happend to sit at our table and ask us if we would like a more personal service(i.e. lap dance), we both declined due being married, and not wanting to come home covered in body glitter and young lady shame(i.e. the cheapest perfume they sell at walmart)

said young lady did join us at our table for a drink(she already had it, we did not buy it for her), after a few moments of conversation, i made the comment about graduating high school in 1986, and her reply was "i was born in 84", at that point i left, sad and dejected at how my life was slipping away.

BUT at least i wasn't a single mother taking dollar bills from "dirty old men" in a "gentleman's club"

P.S. i have not graced an estlabishment of that nature since that day

Top Bottom