• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I bet the suspension was for the firearm pictures and the superintendent is now lying his butt off and trying to cover it.

Dogs bark, snakes slither, liberals lie. It's what they do and we should no longer be surprised when they open their pie hole and lie. Truth is based on reality and that is anathema to them.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well now I'm confused- was it a suspension, in-school suspension or detention?

...and the general public has no right to know what went on with particular student's discipline.

The students and their people, however, can release whatever information they have. It would be very interesting to see the letter.

It says right in the quote it was a five day suspension of which three days were served as in-school detention where they sat in a room in the school and then the suspension was rescinded and erased. This was said by Matthew Perrone, a class mate friend of theirs.

If there is some semantic difference to you, does it really matter?

You can find other statements from the school board meeting using google.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hough, the information came from a classmate friend... I've always found high school gossip to be highly reliable. What more do you want? :dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, a lawsuit would get the real details out in the open, would it not?

You're assuming that the families of these guys want the real details to come out?

They and they alone have the ability to release the information and, presumably the paperwork, showing what the discipline was for. If they were disciplined for a legal trip to a shooting range and the pictures...why not release the info?

At this point, we still know nothing.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...y-shooting-guns-gun-range-11.html#post7467663

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Anyone that posts pictures ANYWHERE gets what he deserves.
    PklR8ir.gif
    Oh I agree, don't post stuff and nobody can use it against you. (hence why anyone following me on FB is bored out of their mind) on the other hand, this is still BS.

The lawyer who came up with this nonsense and the lawyer who will be fighting against it are probably golf buddies.
    Hey man, so in a few weeks you'll be getting a call...

Thus we see the (well one of them) problem with the system: the taxpayers pay for the school, then pay for the defense, and the prosecution one way or another. the politicians are still in office and the lawyers get paid thrice.

Curious what the opinion would be if it came out that the student had a reputation in school as most likely to be a school shooter like in Florida.
    That would be subjective you evil judgmental bastard. We can only use objective PC standardized tests to do anything. unless it means taking guns away at which point anyone who wants a gun is automatically sick in the head and not safe to have one.

Top Bottom