• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveL

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Lafayette
    I bought all of this several years ago and then never proceeded with the project. I have used all of the items a couple of times - probably 50 flashes on each strobe and the light meter probably ten times. It all works fine. I have researched these items as best I can on eBay and other sources. The pricing is consistent with what I found in that research. I am located in Lafayette and go to the North and West Side of Indy often. I also go to Greencastle about every month.

I will sell these for the prices listed or trade them for a variety of gun-related items that are listed at the end of this post.

All pricing is for the items only and does not include delivery or shipping.

White Lightning Ultra Zap 1600 with tripod. The HD tripod extends to about twelve feet or higher. I do have the plastic domes which cover the bulbs when not in use and the original boxes for the Ultra-Zaps. I also have the synch cords. I have two of these set-ups. There were three 1600 models (the white lightning 1600, the Ultra 1600 and the ultra zap 1600). The Ultra Zap 1600 is the best of the three. The reviews often used the words "built like a tank" and "very solid construction". Pricing is FOR ONE Ultra Zap 1600 with one tripod. $ 350 each including an HD tripod

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

White Lightning 10,000 with light-weight tripod. Great for back-fill. Tripod goes to at least 10 feet. $150 including light-weight tripod.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Seconic L-508 Zoom Master light meter. This light meter sold for over $600 new. It is in mint condition. Includes the bag, instructions and synch cord. $150

IMG_0079.jpg

I have some interest in the following TRADES:
    1. Most any CZ metal handgun (9mm or 9x18 mak)
    GSG-1911 .22
    Ruger MKx 22/45
    Saiga 223
    Sigs interest me, just not sure, but let me know if you have an idea.
    maybe a Mini-14
    maybe an RIA 1911 9mm
    maybe a Mossberg 500

Last edited:
    Top Bottom