• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It was not a bash on anyone religion, just a speculation on what they were. And of course religion doesn't have anything to do with this topic.
    Sorry if this comment offended anyone, I don;t know how, but I am sorry.

Oh stop with the apologies already, you made a statement that apparently didn't get anybody elses knickers in a wad! We're all big boys here, toughen up and accept the fact that we aren't all grown from the same mold. If we want to be ultra sensitive then I'm sure every word, spoken, written or implied could offend somebody somewhere.

Walk it off, consider the source, whatever but let's get over this PC crap already.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, gee I hope I'm not offending anyone.:laugh::laugh:

Back on topic, HUH?

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Oh stop with the apologies already, you made a statement that apparently didn't get anybody elses knickers in a wad! We're all big boys here, toughen up and accept the fact that we aren't all grown from the same mold. If we want to be ultra sensitive then I'm sure every word, spoken, written or implied could offend somebody somewhere.

Walk it off, consider the source, whatever but let's get over this PC crap already.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, gee I hope I'm not offending anyone.:laugh::laugh:

Back on topic, HUH?

I know what you mean but the last time I talked back regarding something I had said, I got a bunch of bad rep. Otherwise, I don't really give a rats a++ regarding what certain people may think on this board.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    You guys don't recognize it? :dunno:
    I can't identify the country of origin, but it is obviously a mancard revocation party. The weird music sucks the testosterone out of the participants, they empty their magazines for the last time, and go forth without reproducing. :D

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Im amazed how people can tell someone's religion just by looking at them.
    Im also wondering what religion has to do with this topic. :dunno:

How do you know that religion doesn't have anything to do with it??? Can you interpret the song and words for us and enlighten us?:dunno:

Do you know for a fact that they aren't sitting around singing islamic songs and celebrating jihad??? And that's way more than what was asked... He only asked if they were muslim... You are right, religion has nothing to do with it... They are probably just having a family picnic... Wait... There aren't any families... Just a bunch of middle eastern guys sitting around socializing and sharing stories about camel hunting... pffft... whatever....

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    WOW, the secret is out. I hope the ladies don't see this and ruin the longest kept secret men have had from them. This is truely how men behave when women are not around, but I thought we were not supposed to make it public.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How do you know that religion doesn't have anything to do with it??? Can you interpret the song and words for us and enlighten us?:dunno:

Do you know for a fact that they aren't sitting around singing islamic songs and celebrating jihad??? And that's way more than what was asked... He only asked if they were muslim... You are right, religion has nothing to do with it... They are probably just having a family picnic... Wait... There aren't any families... Just a bunch of middle eastern guys sitting around socializing and sharing stories about camel hunting... pffft... whatever....

"Islamic songs and jihad" ... it didnt take long lol. :ugh:
    I guess for you any "middle eastern" person is a muslim and any muslim is a jihadist.Well I know some middle eastern guys who are not muslim just like I know lots of non-middle eastern who are muslim.
    Even if they were muslim and actually singing islamic song it still wouldnt have anything to do with the subject.If you learn that they are christian singing christian songs would that change anything?
    No.It would be still a bunch of guys shooting guns in the air.
    I find it funny that everybody agree relligion has nothing to do with that but still the first question asked is "are they muslim?" and somebody is here to answer "yes they do look muslim to me".

They look just as christian as they look muslim to me, I even spoted a guy on the back who look more like a buddhist I think.Wait the guy on his left looks jew.The two guys next to him are atheist on the other hand, its obvious. :D

Just wanted to point out how silly this religion thing was. ;)

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Yeah you're probably right... It's probably 40-50 random guys that just happened together in a park... Probably no cultural or religious ties whatsoever... Looks like it might be California with the weather and diversity...

Top Bottom