• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    My pokcet clip for my ZT 0566 has been snagged on so many things, and I've had to bend it back into shape, that it seems to just bend too easily, and it's not perfectly straight. It doesn't clip around my pocket great because it has a slight bend to it that I can't straighten out.

Anyone know of any aftermarket clip manufactures where I could get a stronger clip? I may just email ZT about getting a replacement clip for it

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Honestly, I'd get a replacement for ZT for free. And once you've got it, ask for another to keep as a backup. I do the same thing with my Surefire LX2 Lumamax. Great light, but I'm constantly breaking the clip so I keep a spare on hand.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I have to agree with tradertator advise about getting a new clip from ZT and a spare one. Most of the aftermarket clips will be no stronger than the ones that ZT are using. The only way around it is finding someone that can make you a custom one with increased thicknesses....finding someone to do that might be hard and it will cost you $. Should you decide to go with a an aftermarket clip here are a few sites that sell them.

KnifeKits.com™ : Knife & Gun Making Supplies and Tools Pocket Clips

Ti Pocket Clip Low Rider STEALTH Formed & Tumbled .040" - LRS 220

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've trashed two (2) clips on my ZT0561 multiple times now. Both were bent back into some semblence of original shape, but they get weaker each time you do it.

I'll ask for a set of them the next time I contact ZT.

Curiously, it's only the ZT0560-type clip I've destroyed. The clips on my ZT0200 and ZT0301 seem to laugh at the stresses I apply to them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom