• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    and know I am not playing farmville. I farmville in real life and thus feel a bond to Stutzman but I cant take a chance on "feeling" I mean look hostetler is southern indiana stutzman is northern indiana. it is like a script to split us up. people need to wise up

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If anyone thinks this is a "politics as usual" year that Jim Shella and the polling pundits can predict, please raise your hand?

This year has three different battles going on in the primaries:

1: GOP vs TEA Party - pretty self explanatory. Even the re-treaded old GOP Congress critters are trying for TEA Party support

2: DeMint vs McConnel/Cornyn for control of the GOP majority in the house - out of curiosity - who would Hostettler support to be Senate Majority Leader when the GOP takes control? Behney is probably a DeMint supporter - but hasn't committed to one yet that I am aware of.

3: Tea Party vs Tea Party... because of the factions in the first two - Tea Party Groups are being pitted against one another -leaderships are disagreeing, and every candidate under the sun is trying to be TEA Party.

Meanwhile the Libertarians and the Dems are sitting back and laughing.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I did not call him a Liar. That is what he called me.
    I did not call you a liar. I provided evidence that proves you to be a liar.

The end result is the same. You are not a credible source.

Further I pointed out that you are really just a **** stirrer coming to a GUN FORUM and not yet talking about guns.

As for your point that NOBODY is more pro-gun than Behney that is not a claim you can actually prove. After all, Stutzman is A+ rated and Hostettler has a long history of actually pushing pro-gun legislation. So while Behney may be pro-gun, it is nothing more than a campaign claim at this point while we have candidates who have proven pro-gun records.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    YouTube - The True Stutzman

Looks like Hostettler is looking like a peach vs Stutzman and Coats...

I still haven't decided if I can vote for Hostettler, but Coats and Stutz are soldidly out of the running for me.

Anyone have anything similar for Hostettler or Beheny?

FYI I could give a crap about what ppl think Beheny's chances are, I'm not voting for any more traitors, so lets not turn this thread into "one of those".

I just want facts based on the candidates own words / writings to make an informed decision.

Hostettler IS pro-gun.
    He's fiscally-conservative, and he doesn't mind being un-popular. Voted against Iraq, but after we went ahead and did it anyhow, he funded the troops. As pro-life as you can get.

Got SPANKED by Ellsworth in '06, and we ALL know just how well that's worked out for us, having a sheriff in office.... not well.

I don't like that he will mandate what women must do with their own bodies, and his religious fervor gives me pause, but I'm pretty much a single-issue voter, and the man understands what guns are for... that the primary purpose of firearms is not hunting or even protection from one's neighbors or strangers, but rather, protection from government. He knows that and he supports it and thus he's got my vote, solidly.

To me, having pretty much grown up with him in office down here, I have to remember that not everyone's heard of him - or what his stances are on gun rights.

Top Bottom