• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Less than a week out. I know you can't count on them, but the weathermen say it should be a little warmer by then.:) Either way, we will be getting in some good training AND problem solving.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Man I need to get up there for one of your classes so I can attend one of these.

Link to training schedule?

Of course.

Suarez International USA, Inc. - Search

eta. One of the things we will be going over is refining the drawstroke much like we have been talking about over on ADmarc's thread. The cool thing is, not only will we talk about and work on the drawstroke, but we will then do various realworld type exercises that will demonstrate why this is a good way to do it.

Last edited:

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Well, I just got everything unpacked from what I thought was a pretty dang good day of training. I hope that those who attended felt the same. It was good to meet a couple of more INGO'ers, and as I suspected, they were great guys and hard workers. Sure couldn't complain about the weather.

Josh Ward, I hope you heal fast so you make the next one. Missed you today, but your training partner can fill you in on the whole thing. He might have been more comfortable on the scenarios teaming up with someone he already knew.:)

jdhaines, thanks for your help. I am pretty sure it got everyone thinking.

Onward and upward, anyone going to 0-5ft pistol gunfighting will see where some of these concepts could come into play. For everyone, I think we all found at least an area or two we need a little work on.

Great job everyone!:yesway:

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Josh Ward, I hope you heal fast so you make the next one. Missed you today, but your training partner can fill you in on the whole thing. He might have been more comfortable on the scenarios teaming up with someone he already knew.:)

:yesway:

Thank you sir, I apprecite it. I got the verbal version last night over some nice bourbon. Man!! I missed a good one!! Sucks.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Thanks Mike, JDHaines and the gang for helping this traning noOb along. I learned a lot of information from everyone. It was nice to have so many different topics and tactics discussed. I quickly learned what skills I have and more so what skills I need to learn/hone. One thing is certain, I had a great time :yesway:

chtheo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Very good training! Thanks Mike and Josh. I'm still playing out portions of the training in my head :)

Outstanding group of guys who take their training seriously. Sometimes this is not always the case. It was nice to meet everyone. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for including me and kudos for a well planned meaningful session.

Chuck

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I'm glad you guys had a good time and you found it worthwhile. These groups are always a good time and have a huge value per dollar ratio. We only shot around 100 rounds and yet got more practice than a whole day of slingin' lead. Pretty good I think.

I'm glad we got a little FoF worked into the drills and it's always nice to do more advanced stuff because we are confident with the other guys present. I hope you guys (Chuck and Pack-Indy) decide to come back for more groups days. Thanks a bunch to Mike for putting this on and keeping things rolling.

Top Bottom