• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gibson90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I saw a guy looking at the Kel Tec sub2K at the show and talked him out of the ridiculous purchase he was considering. After I told him I bought one new for $350 1.5 yrs ago he backed off. Crazy prices. Also, although, the black rain ARs looked great they did not look $4k great. Hope all this craziest ends soon. From what I saw at the gun show I will continue to buy all my firearms from Bradis.

donballz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I saw a guy looking at the Kel Tec sub2K at the show and talked him out of the ridiculous purchase he was considering. After I told him I bought one new for $350 1.5 yrs ago he backed off. Crazy prices. Also, although, the black rain ARs looked great they did not look $4k great. Hope all this craziest ends soon. From what I saw at the gun show I will continue to buy all my firearms from Bradis.
    There was another right next to it on Saturday for $1100. Was it gone?

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Just to rub it in. So glad I got my Sub2000 before they went nuts. Got it for about $265. Love shooting it. Don't like the lack of a cheek rest though.

indytiger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Go to Plainfield Shooting Supplies. Makes Bradis look like a bad date.
    Prices and service.

Bradis was $2 a box higher for 9mm and had a 100 round limit.
    There in house stock is poor. They did not have 1 XDM in stock.
    Bought 2 from Plainfield Shooting Supplies

:yesway: for talking the guy out of a bad buy.

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I passed up one just at the onset of the hysteria for $450. Kicking myself now. Why the ell is'nt Kel-Tec kicking out some new stock of these and all their other "evil" products that are so inflated and scarce right now? They could be balling!

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Yep, have no clue why so many think Bradis is such a great shop...Bob at Plainfield has always done me right. He even pulled off a front sight from of one of his personal rifles to make mine co-witness correctly.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Go to Plainfield Shooting Supplies. Makes Bradis look like a bad date.
    Prices and service.

Bradis was $2 a box higher for 9mm and had a 100 round limit.
    There in house stock is poor. They did not have 1 XDM in stock.
    Bought 2 from Plainfield Shooting Supplies

:yesway: for talking the guy out of a bad buy.

:noway: So you make a post just to bad mouth one shop and to plug another? None of which has anything to do with this thread in the least. Wish we had neg rep back for just a minute.:xmad:

Oh to keep with the op, I got my sub at Bradis (yes the bad date one) for 285.00 a year or so ago.

Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    Saturday I bought a gun from Plainfield Shooting Supply and it was $30 less than Bradis. I have bought from both places and I normally find Bradis a little higher. But, Bradis had way more selection over the weekend.

Top Bottom