• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    In case anyone has a craving for a KelTec Sub2000, Orion Arms in Clarksville had 2 in .40 S&W (takes Glock mags) for $599 yesterday at closing time. I'm still holding out for a 9mm Glock mag version.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    What am I missing here with the Sub2K?

I'm not trying to put them down, and I don't care if anyone wants to pay $10k for one, but what happened that they are in such demand? They used to show up in shops, and while they didn't gather spider webs, people sure didn't run over each other for them either. Why the change?

This started before the AWB panic, so that's not it (though it helps, I'm sure).
    And KelTec causes their own supply and demand situations.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Id really like to have one of the 40 Glock versions, but the thought of 600 bucks for one kind of makes me a little sick at my stomach!

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    Not saying it was a great deal....just spreading the word in case someone had a fever, and the only prescription was a Sub2000. I know they are rare...heck, those were the only two I'd ever actually seen in person.

I'll hold out and wait for a cheaper, 9mm flavored model, or a Just Right Carbine, which would be tasty too.

Top Bottom