• ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Congrats!

The last short term contract I took was a 3 month contract that I was on for 2.5 years, then converted to employee for another 2.5 years. I hope you have the same success.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks, all! It's going to take an adjustment working 4 pm to 1:30 AM five nights a week, Pretty tired now, but it's the least of my problems.

Interesting note: apparently some miscommunication has occurred. The recruiter told me 4-6 months. Last night at the site I was told until 12/01/2019. Not even in the same ballpark! I must investigate further.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thanks, all! It's going to take an adjustment working 4 pm to 1:30 AM five nights a week, Pretty tired now, but it's the least of my problems.

Interesting note: apparently some miscommunication has occurred. The recruiter told me 4-6 months. Last night at the site I was told until 12/01/2019. Not even in the same ballpark! I must investigate further.

I can't imagine that date is accurate. With next week being Thanksgiving, that's like an 8 day placement.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Any update on this rhino? Did you square away the details of the contract?

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Hope all works out for you Rhino. I hate seeing people who want to work, unable to work. I can tell you have that go get it attitude.....you will make it buddy. Wishing you all the best!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thank you again to all for the support and encouragement! I really appreciate it.

Any update on this rhino? Did you square away the details of the contract?

Not yet. Based on the big picture, I don't think anyone knows! It's not the most organized situation I've encountered (extreme understatement alert!). I'm going to keep looking for a permanent role and keep reporting until I either reach the end of the contract or a find a better opportunity.

Top Bottom