• ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    FTFY

Hot chicks and guns a double thunbs up, but they couldn't save this awful movie. Maybe if I drank about a 12-pack first...

I find thats true of most movies actully. The more I drink, the better they get. This one seems far to much like it was trying to be inception meets gears of war.

That said I still don't regret watching it :D

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I watch it over the weekend. If you think about it the story is very, very sad. Great CG though. Not the best, but I've seen worst. I'd rent it again.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Holy thread resurrection Bat Man! So I finally watched this movie over the weekend... not the best movie ever. However, it's definitely worth a watch as the "eye candy" and the action sequences make up for the terrible story line... What more do you need than an uber-hot school girl who totally kicks butt with a samurai sword and a handgun?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had to watch some of it several times trying to understand the story. I was not completely successful, so I'm not really sure what was really happening.

The firearms sequences were over the top, but the weapons handling was some of the best I've seen in a movie.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I went with Theweakerbrother to watch it at the theater. Since I have purchased it I have watched it 2-3 times and I'll probably do so when I reload tonight.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Got the DVD cheep. Don't expect to be challenged intellectually, just watch the hot chicks shooting stuff. Sometimes, that's enough.

Top Bottom