• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I have no idea how hard it would be, but a suggestion is to give us the ability to ignore certain users. I've seen some message boards that have this ability. I know the easy answer is to just skip their post. Some people , like me ; have to look at the train wreck.

Thanks for reading.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I have no idea how hard it would be, but a suggestion is to give us the ability to ignore certain users. I've seen some message boards that have this ability. I know the easy answer is to just skip their post. Some people , like me ; have to look at the train wreck.

Thanks for reading.

The ability already exists although it's not terribly convenient. You go to UserCP, then click "Edit Ignore List." Enter the user name of the person you'd like to ignore under "add a member to your list" and click "Okay."

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The ability already exists although it's not terribly convenient. You go to UserCP, then click "Edit Ignore List." Enter the user name of the person you'd like to ignore under "add a member to your list" and click "Okay."

You can also go to their user profile page, click on "User lists" and "add to ignore list".

Oh, and IATL. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom