• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    After trying many different styles of IWB, I've been sticking to the MTAC by Comp-Tac.

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Is there a local shop that has Gun Belts? I want to get a new holster, but want to try a new belt first. Any Suggestions? How about the 1500, any vendors there that are reasonable. I really want to try it on, w/the gun to see before I buy. I am a :twocents: pincher.

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    Is there a local shop that has Gun Belts? I want to get a new holster, but want to try a new belt first. Any Suggestions? How about the 1500, any vendors there that are reasonable. I really want to try it on, w/the gun to see before I buy. I am a :twocents: pincher.

You can find some leather makers at the 1500 and use one of their belts. I have not looked to closely at them as the leather style doesnt interest me as much. There is also one vendor that sells 5.11 belts. They are sturdy, but made in China. It is similar to the Wilderness Instructor belt, but the Wilderness is made in USA. That belt comes highly recommended. It is the belt that I want but I too am a penny pincher and haven't bought one until my current belt gives out. And it will soon. I have yet to find a dealer selling the Wilderness Instructor, but you can get them from Dillon, and from a quite a few online dealers. Hope this helps.

thebriarman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    CA
    IWB or OWB

You can't go wrong with the Milt Sparks VMII, Mitch Rosen, TT Gunleather, Brommeland Leatherworks, etc. Spend the extra money, get top quality, you'll never regret it. And, they always sell quick a great resale prices! Good luck!

Top Bottom