• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Hi, I found a silencer online that I want to order. Any suggestions for a dealer who can order it for me, and what he charges for doing the paperwork. Thanks. BTW, it s an Octane 9 HD.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    You can order the suppressor from the company directly and we'll send over a copy of our license and SOT. Then when the suppressor transfers to us, we'll fill out your form 4 for you and walk you through the process. Or, if you prefer, we can order the suppressor for you as well and price match the online retail. (most of the time)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You can order the suppressor from the company directly and we'll send over a copy of our license and SOT. Then when the suppressor transfers to us, we'll fill out your form 4 for you and walk you through the process. Or, if you prefer, we can order the suppressor for you as well and price match the online retail. (most of the time)
    I was more speaking to the appointments to use the suprressor?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Oh, sorry. We put together several shoots a month at different ranges - Tim's Shooting Academy in Westfield, Parabellum Indoor Range in Avon, etc, so if you wanted to shoot the suppressor, you can tell us you're going to be at one of the shoots and we'll bring it for you to play with.

Top Bottom