• ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Patriots 31-24.
    The Pats are always going to score some points in ANY game.
    The difference this year is their defense. In case no one's noticed the Patriots have solidified an average defense and now it's rated 6th overall. Considering where it started the season so poorly you'll find 6th overall is misleading.
    They have a very solid defense and I'm not so sure Foles and Filly can move the ball consistently.
    Eagles only chance is to put Brady on his back early, often, and hard. They have to play for the FULL 60 Minutes.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Keep in mind that the Jags also harrassed Brady. Hit him often. Got a few sacks. But only for 50 minutes. Then the Jags coaching does what the Jags do - got soft and lost the game.

I, too, think the Patriots will win. Unfortunately.

I'll be holding my nose and rooting for the Eagles, however.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Keep in mind that the Jags also harrassed Brady. Hit him often. Got a few sacks. But only for 50 minutes. Then the Jags coaching does what the Jags do - got soft and lost the game.

I root for any color jersey that is lining up over the Patriots center.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN

Let me preface that I'm not a sports guy, don't really follow NFL, and must go to a friends house if I wish to watch the superbowl (mostly for the commercials, food, and fellowship). But I saw a video clip this morning that appeared to have pretty compelling evidence that the NFL is rigging games to maintain sponsorships and endorsements etc, and that one of the players that was told to 'go soft' was let go because he made it known that they were told to go soft...

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Let me preface that I'm not a sports guy, don't really follow NFL, and must go to a friends house if I wish to watch the superbowl (mostly for the commercials, food, and fellowship). But I saw a video clip this morning that appeared to have pretty compelling evidence that the NFL is rigging games to maintain sponsorships and endorsements etc, and that one of the players that was told to 'go soft' was let go because he made it known that they were told to go soft...

I saw the same video, it is fake. It is very well done and looks extremely real.

[video=youtube;fVtYT2itKuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVtYT2itKuE[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm watching the commercials. I hate Philly and Boston, so I'll only pay attention if there's a possibility of a tie.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No major sports I care that much about from Feb. until September, so I'll watch as long as I can.

The Olympics will help a little.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I saw the same video, it is fake. It is very well done and looks extremely real.

[video=youtube;fVtYT2itKuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVtYT2itKuE[/video]

That's a hilarious video by WFKE (FAKE) News. Former official Richard Indabut (pronounced In da boo) says when they planned to stick it to a team...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    [video=youtube;nrB7aqfRzyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrB7aqfRzyE[/video]

[video=youtube;JuLH0Hiueho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLH0Hiueho[/video]

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Patriots 31-24.
    The Pats are always going to score some points in ANY game.
    The difference this year is their defense. In case no one's noticed the Patriots have solidified an average defense and now it's rated 6th overall. Considering where it started the season so poorly you'll find 6th overall is misleading.
    They have a very solid defense and I'm not so sure Foles and Filly can move the ball consistently.
    Eagles only chance is to put Brady on his back early, often, and hard. They have to play for the FULL 60 Minutes.

Pretty good summary! That's hard to argue with.

I'm watching the commercials. I hate Philly and Boston, so I'll only pay attention if there's a possibility of a tie.

Are you a New Yorker????!

I don't much like the Patriots. But Eagles fans are good enough reason for anybody to root for New England.

New Video Shows Just How Nasty Eagles Fans Can Be As Super Bowl Nears

That's messed up. I know, I know Pats fans can be obnoxious and sometimes defensive. But mean spirited to the point of violence? That's usually Philly, NYC and Raider Nation.
    So if that makes you incrementally root for New England, great!
    Now to see if CM will want to double my cheeseburger I have coming with a friendly wager.....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you a New Yorker????!

I hate New York too. While I have season Colts tickets, the only professional sports I really follow, are Baseball and Soccer. I prefer college football, when the Huskers and Gators (and Auburn for sentimental purposes) are winning... but that's been a while

Top Bottom