• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Patriots in a blowout. It’ll be an awful game.

I hope not. I like a good game. the Patriots have a way of taking a game that looks like a blowout on paper and making it look like the other team had a shot....but pulling it out nonetheless....unless the other team is the Giants.

My son is a Patriots fan (short, but boring story in that) and I generally dislike the AFC, but for the sake of my son, I'll root for the Pats.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I hope not. I like a good game. the Patriots have a way of taking a game that looks like a blowout on paper and making it look like the other team had a shot....but pulling it out nonetheless....unless the other team is the Giants.

My son is a Patriots fan (short, but boring story in that) and I generally dislike the AFC, but for the sake of my son, I'll root for the Pats.

JMHO of course. Belichick will do Belichick things. He will force Foles to beat them, and I don’t see it happenin.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Patriots in a blowout. It’ll be an awful game.

Maybe but I wouldn’t count on that. In all of the Super Bowls Brady/Belichick era none of them (wins or loses ) have been a blow out. Can’t recall where I read it but most of their wins were by under 5 points (most common being 3 or 4).

If history is an indicator the Eagles should keep it close. I also think they have enough depth at DL to keep getting to Brady. JAX did it for 3 quarters and kept Brady uncomfortable. But they wore down in he 4th and got no pressure on him.

Hoping the PHL defense just abuses Brady back there.

Top Bottom