• ...and so much more!
  • sinnful

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox
    I am sure I am going to get beat up on this but I have to ask. I am located in Northwest Indiana and looking to go through the paperwork and what not to get one of my Mini 14's suppresed. Anywhere that you guys would recommend to do this. Also how much is it going to quiet the gun down. Thank you for the advice and help in advance.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Why do you assume that you are going to get beat up?

My advice: read the stickies at the top of this thread to familiarize yourself with what's involved in the NFA process.

When you're ready to buy, contact Front Toward Enemy in DeMotte. He's a site supporter here and a great guy.

As to the quietness of the rifle suppressed, it will sound similar to a .22 rifle with supersonic ammo. Not much of a muzzle report, but a loud sonic crack.

Suppressing your Mini 14 might be a little trickier depending on the threading of the barrel,but I'm sure it can be done.

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    It should get you in the 130 to 135 DB's depending on which can you purchase.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I co-sign on the above... Matt in Demotte is a good guy! Working with him right now to try and get my first suppressor as well!

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Thanks for the kind words, checks are in the mail. ;)

Sinnful, if you want to come out and hear some silencers, and talk about your options give me a shout.

Top Bottom