Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wow.

“There is now little question that a large body of scientific evidence supports a conclusion that fluoride can lower child’s IQ, including at exposure levels from fluoridated water. With the release of this NTP report, dental interests may have to rethink their denial of the evidence that fluoridation can reduce children’s IQ.”

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Our water tastes like bottled water. But yeah, had/have a lot of fillings. I can't stand the taste of city water. It's like drinking from a swimming pool to me.
    When I went in town to mow my grandma's yard, I would put 4 tablespoons of Nestea in her water to drink it. The town had no confidence in the integrity of the distribution pipes, and they left in so much chlorine residual you could wash your underwear in it. It was almost better to go home thirsty.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    When I went in town to mow my grandma's yard, I would put 4 tablespoons of Nestea in her water to drink it. The town had no confidence in the integrity of the distribution pipes, and they left in so much chlorine residual you could wash your underwear in it. It was almost better to go home thirsty.
    Ugh. Might want to look up the concentration of fluoride in instant tea(and tea overall).

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ugh. Might want to look up the concentration of fluoride in instant tea(and tea overall).
    Look up bottled spring water. Many have fluoride. I assume it is natural fluroide and assume that is better than the fluoride put in our water, which as the story I heard many years ago, was a way to make money off waste byproduct of aluminum processing. Maybe. I haven't researched it to verify.

Top Bottom