• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D K

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Was wondering if anyone's come across a suppressor cross-reference or comparison table.

I'm the over-analytical type, and will research things to death before making a purchase, and with the multitude of considerations to be made for a suppressor, I'm having a hard time making the call on what I want for my first can.

I'm surprised that I haven't found anything that allows comparison of at least the latest production models out there (for db reduction, length, weight, wipe/no wipe, thread, etc.)

Would there be widespread value in this if I put something like this together? Still can't believe it doesn't exist now!

gonestar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2020
    NE IN
    Was wondering if anyone's come across a suppressor cross-reference or comparison table.

I'm the over-analytical type, and will research things to death before making a purchase, and with the multitude of considerations to be made for a suppressor, I'm having a hard time making the call on what I want for my first can.

I'm surprised that I haven't found anything that allows comparison of at least the latest production models out there (for db reduction, length, weight, wipe/no wipe, thread, etc.)

Would there be widespread value in this if I put something like this together? Still can't believe it doesn't exist now!

https://pewscience.com/ Is the most in-depth I've found. The dude who runs it also has a solo podcast he does talking about the products, process, and results of his extremely rigorous testing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom