• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willdabeast77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2016
    Charlestown
    I'm thinking about purchasing a suppressor before July. I was wondering, am I able to send in the paperwork to get one without purchasing the actual item first? I was wanting to pick out the intended item then send the paperwork and save up for the can. Not sure if it can be done like that so in just asking. Thanks.

I was wondering this same question, good to know the answer now!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Just so I know what's going on here. Is the five page goal for the noobs that still have their pages set to 10 or the 40 post per page.

I just need to know if the goal is 50 or 200 post.

Wait......... Crap........... Did I just Denny the thread :facepalm:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just so I know what's going on here. Is the five page goal for the noobs that still have their pages set to 10 or the 40 post per page.

I just need to know if the goal is 50 or 200 post.

Wait......... Crap........... Did I just Denny the thread :facepalm:

Go to time out and think about what you've done. You can come back when you're ready to behave yourself.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm thinking about purchasing a suppressor before July. I was wondering, am I able to send in the paperwork to get one without purchasing the actual item first? I was wanting to pick out the intended item then send the paperwork and save up for the can. Not sure if it can be done like that so in just asking. Thanks.

There is a way to do this... submit an app for a Form 1 can then save up the $ to build it later.

TNLongShot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2015
    Charlestown
    I am getting very close to getting my stamp back (submitted form 4 first week of January). It's been a long wait but it's almost over! Side effect of waiting...I read this entire thread just cause.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I am getting very close to getting my stamp back (submitted form 4 first week of January). It's been a long wait but it's almost over! Side effect of waiting...I read this entire thread just cause.

Silencershop is processing first/second week of December so yeah, you're closer than I am!

Top Bottom